Text Size

Blacktooth and BYCNC problems

Official support for products purchased from the BuildYourTools.com and BuildYourCNC.com sites, and the book "Build Your Own CNC Machine (Technology in Action)" by Patrick Hood-Daniel and James Floyd Kelly.

Blacktooth and BYCNC problems

Postby alvarodeluna » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:34 pm

Hello!

I bought a blacktooth like a year ago and I´ve been having a lot of trouble with the power supply. Build your CNC replaced the first bad PSU but since then I´ve been on my own, they have not answered my emails. The only guy that was helping or trying to find a solution is no longer with the company, I sent another mail and still no answer and I very frustrated with the product and with the company for the crappy service. Also I can´t believe that they KNOW about the problems and are doing nothing about it, not even sending mails to inform everyone and let us know what to do.....

My machine is just sitting there collecting dust because of a bad design, really sad and expensive.... Wanted to buy a CNC router from them, but after all these bad experiences I will not, instead I bought a shaper! Have to wait a year for it but I don´t mind.

If anyone has some info about how to solve the PSU issue please let me I know. I am not new to CNC or to these kinds of machines, but the blacktooth has been a headache for me....
alvarodeluna

CNC Machine: BlackTooth

Re: Blacktooth and BYCNC problems

Postby ramos96 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:04 pm

Hey there! Feel free to email me (roo@protomx.com) or call us at the Proto Makerspace 281-466-2991. Let me see if I can help you get up and running.

Roo
ramos96

CNC Machine: Other

Return to Product Support (Build Your Tools / Build Your CNC)