Text Size

blacktooth wood plan ..some help plz

Official support for products purchased from the BuildYourTools.com and BuildYourCNC.com sites, and the book "Build Your Own CNC Machine (Technology in Action)" by Patrick Hood-Daniel and James Floyd Kelly.

blacktooth wood plan ..some help plz

Postby selver » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:08 am

I'm planning to build the blackTooth Laser Cutter. but i have a problem, I am not from the USA, and the maker of the kit is unable to shipped outside of the country due to the high costs of international shipping... the best solution is to make some parts like the panel, the base (all wooden parts), and find a way to buying and shipping the rest of the stuff ... so for now i need the plans or the jig to cut the wood. if any one know how I can get them I would be grateful ..tnx
selver

CNC Machine: None

Re: blacktooth wood plan ..some help plz

Postby kevinl » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:59 pm

the maker of the kit is unable to shipped outside of the country due to the high costs of international shipping...

don't point the finger at Patrick, as far as I know he's been willing to ship overseas, if the buyer willing to pay..

the jig to cut the wood.

purchase to the cnc router book and build a book machine to then build a larger cnc router machine or build to add-on a laser.. it's one of the best learning experiences your enjoy and once you've entered the sweat hours, you may understand why most of us will not betray Patrick and sale our on plans we've created for our custom cnc machine. thanks..
kevinl

CNC Machine: Custom

Re: blacktooth wood plan ..some help plz

Postby keith » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:25 pm

I live in the UK and Patrick DOES ship internationally!!!

If you think the cost is too high then say so, don't blame him.

I order parts from various suppliers in the USA and due to the high shipping costs and the UK Import tax I usually end up paying double the advertised cost.

This is not the fault of the supplier!!!!
The Titanic was built by professionals; the Ark was built by Amateurs..........
keith

CNC Machine: BlackToe v2 4x8

Return to Product Support (Build Your Tools / Build Your CNC)